Monday, February 2, 2009

7...February 2, 2009

Tommorrow morning wake up early to me, the World Famous Dan Shields on 93.1CKCU, 6 a.m. as we celebrate the end of the bus strike; my understanding is the busses will be running in full no later than mid September 2014.

Everyone has two things in life and one of them is an opinion about the strike. Even Adolph Hitler had a view on the strike: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU5X7m9kUio

In addition to expressing my joy over the City of Ottawa finally coming to their senses and treating the bus drivers and support staff with proper respect I will also be talking to Crazy Tyrone about whatever and Edy about meme chose.

Finally, and this is tres kewl, I will have a few minutes with Caroline Kyall from the Ottawa Foodbank about their tremendous efforts to ensure you have a food safety net in these turbulent times. I will also offer you information about a fundraiser, only 25 bones btw, Tuesday night on Parliament Hill that you want to go to.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment