Thursday, May 7, 2009

103...Gilles D and the Bloc Q

Dude was dissing our future Prime Minister Michael I and frankly, I don't get it.

What I don't get, among other things is, the BQ. You have been in the Parliament of a foreign-to-you country, Canada, since before I went to university and keeping stamping your feet and saying you are leaving but you don't go.

Iggy is not evil for wanting national education standards and for wanting to insure [ensure? I went to Carleton, and didn't major in spelling or grammar only English] energy sufficency for all from sea to shining sea, not just those from Rimouski to Rouyn.

Not evil.

Time for you to make your move Gilles D. or shut the f up.

Don't get me wrong, I do like Quebec. A lot. SuperC, Simon, Bedo. It is a cultural thing. And it isn't just the fact that they have cheap beer, no speed limits and you can touch strippers. No, it goes deeper than that.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. It is all in the way that the Leader communicates his message. As a candidate in QC in the last election, I can tell you that the same message, formulated differently (provincial jurisdictions, ect.), would not have been fodder for another Duceppe blow-hard...

    ReplyDelete