Saturday, June 20, 2009

339...Is This A Scam/Help This Guy

Like you, I get a lot of letters from long lost relatives in Nigeria, Liberia and other countries that, frankly, I don't think I have relatives in. The letters are always imploring me to offer a bit of assistance and, in turn, I will be rewarded with huge amounts of money for my kind efforts.

419 scams, so named because that is the section of the Nigerian criminal code that proscribes such activities.

Usually I get one missive and if I don't reply, and, of course, I don't, that is it.

Until now.

Every day I get this letter:

Hello, I am Major Clarence Eugene, citizen of the USA, with the US Navy Joint Special Op,USS COLORADO around Gulf of Aden,we have $30 Million US Dollars in our possession,which was seized from pirate between Yemen and Somalia in Gulf of Aden, we want to move the funds out of the USS COLORADO around Gulf of Aden. My partner and I need someone we can trust to actualize this venture, you will be entitled to 12Million USD and our share of 18 Million should be kept for us safely until we are discharge of our duties here in USS COLORADO around Gulf of Aden.Please respond for complete detailed information if interested, please do response using this email: major_clarence09@live.com Maj Clarence Hello, I am Major Clarence Eugene, citizen of the USA, with the US Navy Join tSpecial Op,USS COLORADO around Gulf of Aden,we have $30 Million US Dollars in our possession,which was seized from pirate between Yemen and Somalia in Gulf of Aden, we want to move the funds out of the USS COLORADO around Gulf of Aden. My partner and I need someone we can trust to actualize this venture, you will be entitled to 12Million USD and our share of 18 Million should be kept for us safely until we are discharge of our duties here in USS COLORADO around Gulf of Aden.Please respond for complete detailed information if interested,please do response using this email:
Major Clarence Eugene
My reason for posting this is to ask if you are getting the same? Everyday that is. Just curious.
I think it is sweet that a complete stranger from a foreign country would trust me with 18 million of his hard stolen money.
Or...
WFDS

1 comment:

  1. the words....scam...stolen...connected to trust....seem... well, wrong.

    ReplyDelete