Monday, August 17, 2009

684...Programming Note

With the humidex, which, by the way, tic [all lower case; attracts attention] who 1/you have never heard of and 2/has been on the radio in Ottawa for a quarter century, albeit CKCU, doesn't believe in, is at 41/103, hottest this year I do believe and that means that today is a good day to chillax indoors.

I love it when people such as tic don't believe in things that are, well, not up for discussion such as the humidex, wind chill and my personal favourite, seat belts. I would guess that after exiting the car through the front windscreen one belatedly converts to a seat belt belief system, albeit [the WFDS word of the day] a bit too late.

I like tic so I do hope that even though he thinks that the humidex and the wind chill are some sort of scam I do hope that he believes in seatbelts coz I would hate to lose him.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment