Friday, August 28, 2009

755...Elizabeth May Doesn't Read My Blog

Which makes me sad.

Well, no, actually it doesn't make me sad because, apparently, the leader of the Green Party, the woman who will be the next Prime Minister of Canada if enough Canadians go insane and vote for her and the Green Party, not only doesn't read The World Famous Dan Shields, she also doesn't read the Victoria Times-Colonist, the paper of record in the riding she is going to conquer, Saanich-Gulf Islands, the Globe and Mail, Le Devoir, the Ottawa Citizen, the various Suns, the Washington Post, watch CBC Newsworld, listen to 680 News or have someone to do it for her.

She is not in the loop. Nor are her people. Loopy but loop free is she.

How do I know this?

Because she was interviewed live last hour on 580CFRA in Ottawa by Rob Snow and found out for the first time, hours after little old insignificant me found out even, that the Premier of one of our esteemed provinces, Manitoba, Gary Doer, had resigned yesterday and was the new ambassador to the U. S. of A., a country whose border she is perched on today, what with her being in Niagara-On-The-Lake doing whatever it is when she is not fixing the planet.

In all seriousness darling [see, I didn't call her baby] you would think that you would try to be as current as me; being current is merely a hobby/obsession for me, for you, Madame Leader who has deluded herself into thinking she will be a Member of Parliament, it is a job requirement.

Seriously, pay attention, darling [see, I didn't call her baby this time either], pay attention.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. No you didn't call her baby this time I see. But you still missed the point. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete