Monday, August 31, 2009

765...Why So Hard On Elizabeth May?

I really enjoy it when you take time to comment and I especially enjoy it when you take time to sign your name to said comment. This is what the great Scott Tribe asked me in a comment attached to Post 760:

I'm kind of amused you're going after Elizabeth May so hard.
She's not the leader of the Conservatives.. or of the NDP,
nor does she have a seat. Why do you hold such an antipathy towards her?

As a Liberal who is environmetally [sic] conscious, despite
the Green Shift's failure, I don't mind having her as an ally.

I go after her for the same reason that fighter pilots liked to shoot up weather balloons and Zeppelins. It is easy.

I too am a Liberal, big time Liberal but frankly I don't find the Green Party very progressive; they are truly neo-cons/fascists. Read their national platform; it is very Lennonist, as in John "Everybody Is Wrong But Me" Lennon.

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. neo-con fascist? I think you've gone a bit overboard there, Dan.

    Point out a policy or 2 that makes them "neo-con fascist", because I think you need to offer evidence when you're making a claim like that.

    ReplyDelete