Wednesday, September 30, 2009

945...ActionPackedHourOfRadio6To7AM2day

So hit that number before you turn in and then turn me on at six tomorrow/this morning.

I will be talking to a bunch of people tomorrow starting with the contest queen from Oshawa, Carolyn Willman who will be in town this weekend for a seminar that can and will win you valuable prizes.

Later in the hour Russell Barth floats in to tell me about a legalize pot fundraiser being held next week.

Plus maybe the smart and sexy Candace Hanna will be my co pilot; fingers crossed.

Of course tic, the most brand loyal person I know, will come and torment me around 6 30; but I love it. This week I have a present for his tic'ness that will refute his argument that Coke wastes money on advertising. Of course he won't get it but his lack of intellectual dexterity is what makes him so adorable. And then from 7 to 7 30 he will do the whether, including radar and maps and charts. How cool, eh?

Finally, if his schedule will allow, Woody from CHEZ 106 on air at about a quarter to seven to talk about this Saturday's big fundraiser for Breast Cancer at the Elmdale House. For more details check out Post 942.

Me, on the radio, with you, in less than six hours.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment