Tuesday, October 20, 2009

1064...I Want To Do It With Madonna

My fourth favourite Italian, Madonna, is being actioned in New York's Supreme Court by Karen George who has an apartment above the ultimate pop star in Manhattan.

BBC News
reports that Ms. George said she had been forced to leave the building when Madonna has her peeps over and they are either working out or dancing. Furthermore Ms. Green says that the sessions caused "...noise and vibration to pour through the walls..." making living there "...unbearable...".

She said nothing had been done since she first complained in 2008.

I am certain that there is a dollar figure that would placate Ms. George; said number is not mentioned in the BBC story but I am certain members of the law community are discussing it over coffee and danish as I write this.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment