Wednesday, November 18, 2009

1277...Step Away From The Buffet MP Del Mastro

Oops now he will be angry with me.

He being thin skinned but thick waisted Conservative MP Dean Del Mastro. The porcine Member of Parliament has his panties in a knot because Scarborough Liberal MP Michelle Simson had the audacity to call the fat MP fat in a Tweet. The Globe and Mail reports the Tweet thusly: "M.P. Del Mastro should grow up (not out)."

In fact the Tory MP for Peterborough threw himself out of his pew in the House of Commons and wasted Parliament's time with this:

Mr. Del Mastro: Mr. Speaker, I am in fact saddened to rise on this point of order because I had hoped members in the House would not sink to this level. However, this morning the member for Scarborough Southwest made an entry on Twitter that I find particularly demeaning, discriminatory and unbecoming of a member of Parliament. This morning in the Standing Committee on Access to Information, Privacy and Ethics, I had to put up with the abhorrent behaviour of a partisan chair who pays no attention to the rules governing parliamentary committees whatsoever. However, during that meeting I provided the respect that each member is in fact due. The member for Scarborough Southwest wrote on her Twitter, and I apologize as I will have to use my name, "In committee this morning, MP Del Mastro should grow up not out."


Note to Mr. Del Mastro: you big boy, get a grip. Go pick on some poor people or throw someone in jail, that'll make you feel better.

I would write more but my pizza is here.

WFDS

5 comments:

  1. a girl beat me up waaawaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, if a Conservative was to make reference to some sort of less than attractive attribute of someone in the Liberal party, we would not hear word one from Dan Shields on the subject? Good to know...

    =

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing is, Platty, most of the cons are shitheads, thus, they deserve every bit of mocking they recieve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet calling a woman a bitch in the HOC is perfectly ok.

    Makes perfect sense. She shouldn't have apologized, the reform-conservatives never do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this was a dog story it would be front page news for 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete