Thursday, February 25, 2010

1798...Bubba, Here's The Goods

In response to WFDS Post 1795...I Told You So

bubba said...

If canada gets 2 golds in hockey and 2 golds in curling where do you see the polls settling . Before we get back to the real world. If you can call what goes on in ottawa the real world?

I have said this before and will say it yet again; if Canada does well at the Olympics, and by doing well I mean win Gold in men's hockey, Harper will get a three point bump in the poll, minimum, and will call an election after he manipulates the opposition into defeating the budget.

Or something like that.

Gold in hockey = election before the snow melts in Ottawa.

WFDS

2 comments:

  1. Dan, I think you over estimate the bounce. I cant see CPOC numbers over 35 without some kind of help from the Libs."Your time is up" Threats or continued talk on the abortion issue. I call no election until 2011. If You win the bet I'll bow down to you on my blog "that started 3 days ago and has not had one reader yet" and if I win on Jan 1 you use my handle one more time on your blog at some time in the future. DEAL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a bet http://bubbasblogfromthebushes.blogspot.com/2010/02/its-bet-from-dan-sheidls-blog.html#links

    ReplyDelete