Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2009...I Love My Boss Sooooooooooo Much

I do.

I love my boss so much that I send letters of praise to newspapers under my married name telling how much my love for my boss is.

Wait, no, that's not me. That is the Jessica Craven story. Miss Craven/Mrs. Morgan [you say tomato/I say tomato] is the Minister For Causing Train Wrecks, Helena Guergis' executive assistant and, according to QMI Agency, her hobby over the last bit of time has been to pen letters to various papers north of Toronto expressing her love and admiration for the Minister/her boss.

After trying to deflect questions when contacted by QMI on Tuesday, Craven later admitted that she was the writer. She denied any conflict of interest. Craven said that changing her name was to "make sure they were separate from what I do for a living ... I am a voter in Simcoe-Grey with my own opinions." She said Guergis was not aware she had written the letters.

Don't believe you, don't believe you, don't believe you.

WFDS

2 comments:

  1. Such a craven attempt, too, shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...man....clowns, I tell you, clowns!!!

    ReplyDelete