Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2317...Mike Duffy Does It Again

Cut and paste from my mentor James Bowie's Bowie's Blog:

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Real Leaders Answer Questions from Kids

The Mike Duffy - PM Harper train wreck of a press event continued to careen out of control today with more and more kids coming forward saying their questions were screened and edited.

“The whole sideshow thing, I think that insulted me the most,” Ms. Raimey told The Globe today. “I was really upset by that. I find it extremely insulting because we are Canadians, too, and these issues are important to us. If our Prime Minister thinks they are sideshows – I mean this isn’t a government of one.”


Real leaders can answer the tough questions. Real leaders don't silence kids in the name of good optics. Real leaders don't need Mike Duffy to act as chaperon. But then again, we don't have a real leader for a Prime Minister right now, do we?


On the plus side one can be assured that at a Senator Michael Duffy event there will be both an open bar and one heckuva buffet.

WFDS

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to the next Harper YouTube session. Comment moderation will be set on high. All of the questions will come from some fat guy named Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan can you answer me this question. How does a 30year old actor/student (Ms. Raimey) get invited to a youth conference for youths 16-24years? Also
    only 100 students across Canada were pick to go.

    Sorry to hear about you having a mentor like often wrong Bowie

    ReplyDelete