Wednesday, June 23, 2010

2534...More Remedial Media

CJHR is a radio station serving [?] the valley from Renfrew on 98.7. Until Monday I was their morning man.

A month ago we missed a murder that broke at 10 52 am coz the noon and four o'clock news were already recorded and that is that.

Today I was listening to the People's Voice of The Ottawa Valley [sounds communistic to me][if it were the Democratic People's Voice of The Ottawa Valley we would knowit were Ruskie fer sure] and narry a mention of our mid afternoon, 1.41 pm earthquake, on the four o'clock pm news.

But the news guy, Frank Bond, did have yesterday's World Cup scores. Y e s t e r d a y s.

Remedial Media.

WFDS

3 comments:

  1. CHIP FM covered it....just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big talk from someone who gets fired from a non profit gig. I've heard you and trust me they made the right decision

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least I have the integrity to sign my name.

    Therefore a note from a coward like yourself doesn't have the impact you may think it does.

    I would hate to be you.

    WFDS

    ReplyDelete