Wednesday, August 11, 2010

2732...The Lord Moves In Mysterious Ways

Is it hot in here or are you crazy?

A Bakersfield woman is claiming divine intervention after she said she found a cross seared into a potato chip, Bakersfield TV station KERO reported.

Amanda Biezad was about to eat the Lay's potato chip when she discovered the cross.

She said she's never seen anything quite like it, but isn't ready to call it a miracle just yet.

"I don't know, it's either divine inspiration or some random rogue person that decided to stick it into the bag of chips. I don't know, but I think it's cool," Biezad said.

She said she usually pays attention to what she eats and is glad that she didn't take the next bite.

"I was talking to my family while I was eating chips," Biezad said. "As I took a chip, I saw the cross. I thought, 'Wow. Wait a 'minute'. Then I just stopped and stared at it. My family was looking at me like I was crazy. I told them there is a cross burned into the center of the chip."

She named it the Cross Chip and stores it in a box to keep others from eating it.

"My boyfriend always jokes with me that he is going to eat it," Biezad said. "Now I keep it hidden in a box to keep it safe. Maybe one day I will get one of those plastic cases."

She said she hopes the chip inspires others to keep the faith.

"I know it's just a potato chip, but there is a cross in it," Biezad said. "Everybody these days is looking for a sign of hope, something positive."


Just a question, just a question.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment