Thursday, August 19, 2010

2759...Roger Clemons Indicted By Congress

First, let me go on record as I prepare to watch the CFL and NFL this Thursday night that I am pro steroid.

No kidding, if they got steroids out of football it would be little guys like me playing in the CFL and NFL and we don't need that.

What we do need is honesty and, according to Rush Limbaugh's flagship station, 77WABC-AM, apparently, Roger Clemens missed the George Washington I-cannot-tell-a-lie lecture in middle school.

The deal is he has been indicted for lying to Congress about his steroid use.
A federal grand jury indicted Mr. Clemens early today on charges of making false statements to Congress about his use of performance-enhancing drugs.

Icon or not, he is in trouble deeeeeeeeeeep.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment