Thursday, November 4, 2010

3057...I Am A Daredevil

Afraid of nothing.

Well, except water and heights.

So, fearlessly I may add, I am posting this from my cellphone.

Ontario Dipper MPP France Gelinas wants my phone to have a sticker on it so I don't hurt myself. She is supported by Dr. Magda Havas o Trent University in Peterpatch who says that cellphone can mess with yr head, giving you tumours and all that. Of course if she was good at doctoring she would be at a better university, which would be, frankly, any other uni. Some institution has to anchor the left side of the curve.

Anyhow the Dips are Dips and, as Sun Media reports, Health Promotion Minister Margaret Best says "STFU". Same from the other side of the floor where Tory leader Tim Hudak also said "STFU".

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me, sir. Dr. Havas is a "Dr." as in PhD not as in MD (Medical Doctor). She is a science researcher, and Trent University is highly thought of in the field of environmental science, which is where this topic resides.

    ReplyDelete