Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3222...A Fan Writes

2492...Joe Paopao Kills Another Football Team, a post made almost half a year ago, has resulted in yet another response from my old friend Anonymous.

This time 'tis this:

Anonymous said...
Learn to research properly you scum. This article is clearly invalid, as the core statistics are not even right. Can't fail any harder than that. You're a fucking joke.

December 14, 2010 4:58 PM


What I said was that Joe Paopao was the worst coach in the history of football. He has been part of four teams that have died with him on the payroll, the Ottawa Rough Riders, the Ottawa Renegades, the San Francisco Demons and the University of Waterloo. And he was on the sidelines as one league, the XFL, croaked.

He also never won a Grey Cup as a player or head coach, in an eight/nine team league, in beaucoup de years of trying.

I did miss the fact that he won once, as an assistant with BC, in 2000 I believe it was.

Plus, unlike his fans, I have the fortitude to sign my name.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment