Sunday, May 15, 2011

3740...You Think YOU Have Had Bad Hair Days

Check this.

The Geelong Advertiser advises one and all that Aussie Rules Footie player midfielder Nathan Van Someren of Simpson in the Colac and District Football League was tossed coz his Mohawk was considered dangerous by umpire Don Wheadon.

"Before the game the umpire said that I could not play with my hair like that. He told me it was dangerous," Mr. Van Someren said. He has been playing with the same hairstyle for the last three years and said that "We all thought that he was taking the mickey out of me. A few umpires have made jokes about my hair before, so I didn't think any more of it.

Simpson went on to win the game by 34 points.

Wonder wot they wud do with Jaromir Jagr down under?

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment