Monday, October 24, 2011

4123...Warren Kinsella Be Angry

At the lovable folks at Rogers.

How much do i hate Rogers?
October 23rd, 2011, 10:05 pm

Let me count the ways.

1. Get Apple TV as a gift. Never loads. Told Rogers modem and Internet package is too slow. Upgrade, was told.

2. Today, did. Bought modem. Cost a lot. Upgraded package. Also costs plenty.

3. Told just hook up and I’m ready to go. Okay.

4. Took kids to hockey, birthday parties, etc. Once home, hooked up shiny new modem.

5. Doesn’t work.

6. On phone to Rogers for hours. Spoke to close to a dozen people.

7. Variously told new modem wasn’t registered in system when I bought it. Told serial number wrong. Told old modem on file. Told many, many things.

8. All wrong. Meanwhile, Internet service is gone. Last “Rogers customer service” person is honest, at least. Says she: “We can’t fix it. You should take it back to the store.”

9. Then, she chirps: “Is anything else I can help you with?” Says I: “Are you serious?”

10. ROGERS SUCKS. And, rest assured, dear reader, I am going to make their lives a living Hell, starting tomorrow. As you know I can.

This is war.


He didn't even mention on how their cheapness combined with their stupidity has turned Toronto into a gulag for baseball.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment