Sunday, February 12, 2012

4210...I Have Something I Want To Share With You

It is from your old friend Brian Major, at analpa@tie.cl:

Hello Friend.
I am writing to solicit your sponsorship of a business deal worth NINE MILLION,EIGHT
HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING belonging to a late client who deposited
it with a Bank here. Concidentally, this customer shares a common last name
with you and i will need you to come forward to claim this funds, since he
died intestate and there is no one coming for its claims after the investment
period elapsed over a year ago. I will furnish you with the full details
of how we can realise this deal when you get back to me. Get back to me if
interested in the deal.
Regards
Brian Major


This is a nice twist; Mr. Major's, who I presume is trying to scam me/you, software did not even pick up my last name. Does this sh*t work? Lemme know.

WFDS

No comments:

Post a Comment