Tuesday, June 26, 2012

4794...NatPost Castigates&Misquotes SenBrazeau

First off I agree with the old Stephen Harper.  The Senate should be like the Yankee Senate.

Elected and Equal and one other E that I forget.

Triple-E.

Senator Patrick Brazeau is the poster boy for an elected Senate.  I am no fan of his.  This cash-for-lifer is being headlined in The National Post for, well, you have made it this far, you can read


Senator Patrick Brazeau calls journalist a bitch after she reports his poor attendance record


Except he did not really call her that

Twitter


Close but no cigar.  

Frankly I expect better from The National Post.

Don't get me wrong, I dislike Senator Brazeau as much as they do but, geez, don't do the old switcheroo with his words.

WFDS


No comments:

Post a Comment