Saturday, April 27, 2013

5922...Victoria's Secret News Flash

They are women who are objectified for their beauty. 

But you knew that already, eh?

You know who did not know that?   Kylie Bisutti.  She is a 23 year old former "Victoria's Secret Angel [who quit] last year when she realized she was paid to titillate men."



Not one of the sharper knives in the drawer, is she?  But she is pretty.  She informed the New York Post that "I was being paid to strip down and pose provocatively to titillate men. It wasn't about modelling clothes anymore; I felt like a piece of meat... I realized I didn't want to model anything that sold sex."

Review.  She is a 5'10'' blonde, 34/24/34, in lingerie and it took her a number of years, y e a r s, to realize that she was being objectified.

Oy. And vey.

She has married and moved out to Montana, she is the only Italian in the state of by the way, and is eating whatever she wants.  "I no longer restrict what I eat. I weigh 124 pounds right now, but my ideal weight is 125. I want young girls to see me at a healthy size."

WFDS


No comments:

Post a Comment