Monday, June 24, 2013

6182...Bacon Dipped Bullets

Exclusively from South Fork Industries of Dalton Gardens, Idaho comes the pork dipped bullet.  

Iffen I could make sh*t like this up I would be a millionaire.  But I can't so I gotta go with the facts.

Unclean: The creators of Jihawg Ammo believe that shooting a Muslim with a pork-laced bullet will keep them from getting to heaven

The Daily Mail reports that the facts are that "They took traditional ammo and coated the bullets in a pork-infused paint. Those shot with the bullets would be unclean, as the Islamic religious forbids Muslims from coming into contact with pig meat."

WFDS

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that making bullets for one specific ethnic group is not at all racist. If you go to the website, you'll also notice that these bullets are all about "peace." The peace the comes from shooting people.

    I actually wish that you hadn't posted this. Lowering my opinion of rednecks even further is just depressing. It's one of those things you just wish you hadn't known.

    ReplyDelete